Outreach Services for the Community.
MCOHA’s outreach programs promote self-sufficiency by facilitating the inclusion of Hispanics and other underserved community members in the social service delivery system.
Outreach services include:
- Spanish to English document translation
- Assistance with form completion
- Referral services
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) referrals
- Help interpreting letters and phone calls with social services, government offices, doctors, etc.
- Hispanic senior support group
- Health Literacy programs
- Free monthly eye and health screenings
- Basic legal and immigration orientation
- Notary Public services
- Management of depression for older adults
- And more. . .